Liquid Metal Gatlin rims on BFG AT's

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-10-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
=T=
Tman12 will become famous soon enough

Name: Taryn
Tman12's Tacoma Gallery
Liquid Metal Gatlin rims on BFG AT's

I have my brush guard on and also got a flowmaster installed. Im kinda confused on how to put pictures on here. A little help with that would be appriciated.
I also have a question to ask about wheel and tire selection. I have been looking alot at wheels and have been trying to make up my mind on the ones that I like and the ones that would look the best. Im pretty set on gettin BFgoodrich all terrain T/A KO tires and was wondering if anyone has seen matte black Liquid Metal Gatlin rims on these tires and if it looked good.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:46 PM   #2
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
upload them by clicking the tacoma photo tab up top then upload!!
Old 11-10-2008, 06:46 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
pics in posts
Old 11-10-2008, 06:47 PM   #4
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
cant help you on the rim issue, i had bfg allterrain on the stock 15 steelies, looked ok then got 16's with gy mtrs look even better....

as for the pictures, just go to tacoma photos at the top tool bar and click on my photos then there you can upload your pics
Old 11-10-2008, 10:22 PM   #5
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a way to do it if you don't want the pictures in your gallery. It's a little more involved.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tes...ot-hosted.html
Old 11-11-2008, 10:46 AM   #6
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tman12 View Post
I have my brush guard on and also got a flowmaster installed. Im kinda confused on how to put pictures on here. A little help with that would be appriciated.
I also have a question to ask about wheel and tire selection. I have been looking alot at wheels and have been trying to make up my mind on the ones that I like and the ones that would look the best. Im pretty set on gettin BFgoodrich all terrain T/A KO tires and was wondering if anyone has seen matte black Liquid Metal Gatlin rims on these tires and if it looked good.
not sure how the tires would look with the black liquid metal gatlin rims but here is what those tires look like on my rims.

tires and rims are a little dirty but you get the point.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:50 AM   #7
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
I just looked up those rims you were talking about. I'm sure they would look good. I just like the BFG AT cause they have a nice aggresive look to them which isn't over the top.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:50 AM   #8
=T=

Tman12's Tacoma Gallery
Andrew H i like the look you have going. Dirty is good. Yea i like those tires because they are somewhat aggressive and don't make your truck ride like a log wagon if you no what I mean. Ill probably get those around Christmas im hoping.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:39 PM   #9

Firefighter:
thanks. how does your flowmaster sound?? what kind did you get?
Old 11-12-2008, 04:00 PM   #10
=T=

Tman12's Tacoma Gallery
it sounds pretty good. Not really loud but much better sound. Its plenty loud enough for me.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:03 PM   #11

Firefighter:
what kind did you get
Old 11-13-2008, 07:45 AM   #12
=T=

Tman12's Tacoma Gallery
IM not positive. Its either a 40 or a 50 series. It was a suprise and they got one put on for me.