Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

advise on selling stock rims and tires..

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
advise on selling stock rims and tires..

this week i picked up a set of 4 4runner limited wheels and now just waiting on tires. i gonna have the shop take out the tpms out of my stock wheels and put them on the new ones. i plan on selling the original wheels and tires. the tires(and my truck) have just over 4000 miles on them so theres still a ton of thread. theyre the base 6 lug steel wheels and the stock 245/75r16 tires. i plan on dropping my truck off for the day to change out the tpms and mount and balance the new tires and my question is if its worth it to have them remount and balance the old wheels and tires to have better chances of selling them..or should i just try to sell them separately? thanks for the help!