1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need a part number for a TPMS sensor for a 2010 16" offroad rim

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by hookedontronics, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Nov 11, 2011 at 6:16 AM
    hookedontronics

hookedontronics [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Glenville, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC Off Road 4x4
    Icon extended travel 3.5" front coilovers, DSM UCAs, TSB leaf pack w/ wheelers AAL, All Pro U-bolt flip kit, Walker Evans 2.0 rear shocks, 18" XD Monster rims, Nitto trail grappler 285/65R18 Tires, Color matched grill, Grillcraft, Kragen HIDs, Carling switches, my bed light mod, diff drop, Alpine IVA-W505, JL Audio C5 componets and coaxials, JL 300/4 and 250/1 amps and JL stealthbox, wheathertechs, avs vent visors, toyota bed x-tender, alcantara center console cover and door pocket covers, console vault, color matched mirrors, heated mirrors, etc etc etc
    Short story short, my buddy busted a tpms sensor mounting my tires the other night. Called the dealer and they want 116- for one, looked on ebay and saw a bunch fo them for about 25-30 bucks. Just looking for the part number so i can pick one up because i'm not sure which one i need. Then I'll have my buddy install it and then take it to the dealer and have them reprogram it.

Help me out guys

2010 trd offroad dc

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top