1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

check this new program out

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by stackyochips26, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Jun 25, 2007 at 7:05 PM
    stackyochips26

stackyochips26 [OP] Member

Member:
    While looking around at tire/wheels i stumbled upon this http://www.autowaretech9.net/nextwheels/tirepro.htm

I know its not the only site that lets you view wheels on your vehicle, but its the only site that i know that allows you the option to view your vehicle lifted, and i think it has some other unique features.
    So if anyones wants to know what some wheel/tires look like on your truck lifted or not its pretty sweet.
    Hell even if you dont want to see new tires you can see what your tacoma would look like if you had a 10.5 inch lift with a set of 40 inch tires:D
    I'm liking how my truck looks like with 31 inch tires and the 18 inch eagle series 114, along with the 3 inch lift
    [​IMG]

2. Jun 25, 2007 at 8:01 PM
    rick

rick `

Member:
    my truck isnt there. and the eagle 114's are nice wheels. thats what i have in 20's, still 4 sale btw

3. Jul 8, 2007 at 11:55 AM
    1ToughTaco

1ToughTaco Member

Member:
    The Dirty South
    Vehicle:
    2008 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4.0L/V6
    Toyota Bed Extender, Roof Rack, Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock, Window Tint, Husky Front and Rear Floor Liner, Cabela's TrailGear Seat Covers
    Thats a cool program, even if they don't have the 07 DC, it still gives you a pretty good view of what you might want.

Products Discussed in

To Top