Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New Rubbers

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2008, 10:10 AM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
New Rubbers

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO
265/65/17

Old 11-15-2008, 10:46 AM   #3
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I want to but I don't want any chips on the paint from the rocks... I know I'm a sissy
Old 11-15-2008, 10:53 AM   #4
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
I had to take my mud flaps off, I didn't like how they almost touched the ground! Thats just me though! Those tires look good dude!
Old 11-15-2008, 11:49 AM   #5
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
I had to take my mud flaps off, I didn't like how they almost touched the ground! Thats just me though! Those tires look good dude!
How are you doing with rocks getting thrown up?
Old 11-17-2008, 10:30 AM   #6
rc2125 is on a distinguished road
Army:
rc2125's Tacoma Gallery
Took and cut my mud flaps shorter, last week. I dislike the whole mud flap look, but I run dirt/gravel roads about every other day this time of year and want to keep things from getting chipped/rusted later. Cut them 1" above the printed white 4x4, straight across with tin snips and then rounded the corners with a dewalt grinder (finished edges quickly with a hand file). They stick down about 4" now, slightly higher than the muffler tip and just low enough in front to keep dirt build-up out of the lower front door/fender corners!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...1226942747.jpg
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...1226942722.jpg
Old 11-17-2008, 04:44 PM   #7
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
How are you doing with rocks getting thrown up?
Good! ...so far
I've had them off for a couple months now..haven't had any probs.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:20 PM   #8
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Great choice on tires dude, you should have gotten white letters on the outside, and my mudflaps are off and the damage has been done but not too much
Old 11-18-2008, 09:46 PM   #9
ecfluke is on a distinguished road

Army: Red Leg and Snake Eater Support Group
ecfluke's Tacoma Gallery
Fix the flaps

Listen to RaginCajun or do what rc2125 has done. I was going to either remove mine or shorten them, but was lazy and didnít. Now I have a hole where the mud flap was torn off when I was off-roading. The mud flaps are a poor design and an eyesore. Nice tires...