Full size spare storage

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2011, 12:13 AM   #1
nathanscot is on a distinguished road
Army: Squad Leader B CO 1-32 IN
Name: Nate
nathanscot's Tacoma Gallery
Full size spare storage

Hey guys, I need some help. I am not having very much luck with finding what I want when it comes to storing my spare. I am looking for a vertical swing gate and would like to keep my original tailgate on. If anyone knows where I can find something or have any other great idea's that you think I might like, I'd appreciate it.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:27 AM   #2
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
http://tiregate.com/hg_series_0.shtml .......don't know anything about them but they attach to the hitch so you can keep your tailgate.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:27 AM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Look up CBI offroad. They have a vertical spare mount that slips into the receiver.
Otherwise, replace the rear bumper with one that has the swing out integrated into it. I make them, as does CBI, or armortech, etc.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:28 AM   #4
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
http://tiregate.com/hg_series_0.shtml .......don't know anything about them but they attach to the hitch so you can keep your tailgate.
That looks pretty cool