Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

XD Enduros+Cooper AT3's

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2011, 09:59 AM   #1
You can't see me
dand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud of

Name: Dan
dand's Tacoma Gallery
XD Enduros+Cooper AT3's

Just got my new Enduros and AT3's.These look like well made parts.
Attached Thumbnails
XD Enduros+Cooper AT3's-xd-enduros-cooper-at3-025.jpg   XD Enduros+Cooper AT3's-xd-enduros-cooper-at3-028.jpg   XD Enduros+Cooper AT3's-xd-enduros-cooper-at3-007.jpg   XD Enduros+Cooper AT3's-xd-enduros-cooper-at3-020.jpg  
Old 12-03-2011, 10:06 AM   #2
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
looks great, i'd be pretty happy with that setup. congrats.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #3
You can't see me
dand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud ofdand has much to be proud of

Name: Dan
dand's Tacoma Gallery
The hubs didn't work the way they came,so I modified them.Take a look.
Attached Thumbnails
XD Enduros+Cooper AT3's-1-6-12-014.jpg   XD Enduros+Cooper AT3's-1-6-12-015.jpg   XD Enduros+Cooper AT3's-1-6-12-016.jpg  
Old 02-21-2015, 01:37 PM   #4
TacoTuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoTuck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dand View Post
The hubs didn't work the way they came,so I modified them.Take a look.
howd you mod the caps? they look shorter maybe?
Old 02-21-2015, 03:56 PM   #5
EdinAthens is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdinAthens is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdinAthens is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdinAthens is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdinAthens is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdinAthens is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdinAthens is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdinAthens is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdinAthens is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdinAthens is one of the sharper tools in the shedEdinAthens is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
EdinAthens's Tacoma Gallery
What's the tire size? What'd you pay for the tires?