LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

4 runner Wheels on Tacoma??

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2008, 12:25 AM   #1
Jeremyjet1 will become famous soon enoughJeremyjet1 will become famous soon enough

Jeremyjet1's Tacoma Gallery
4 runner Wheels on Tacoma??

Hello all, Before I purchased my Tacoma I was looking at 4runners. When looking I really liked the 18" limited wheels on the 2006 and newer 4 runners and I was wondering if anyone knows if they'll fit a Tacoma I think they are built on the same platform but my tacoma doesn't have 4 wheel disc brakes. Also anyone know where I can find some of these rims?? Thanks for any help!!!!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 01:08 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i dont see why they wouldnt fit. check ebay and craigslist for them. Im sure your dealer could probably get a set too.
Are these the ones? if so, a neighbor has these on his 4runner and i like em too:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FACTO...Q5fAccessories
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOT...Q5fAccessories
Old 11-20-2008, 01:16 AM   #3
Jeremyjet1 will become famous soon enoughJeremyjet1 will become famous soon enough

Jeremyjet1's Tacoma Gallery
That would be them. I don't know why I didn't look on ebay. Thanks!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 01:23 AM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
no problem. if you get a set, make sure you post up some pics! you've got me interested as to what they'd look like on a Taco. I didnt post the link from ebay, but there's also a set of those wheels that have been chromed on there too. they were like $1200 and didnt know if chrome is your thing though.