Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Mickey Thompson classic bead locks pics??

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2011, 12:52 PM   #1
Tacoma9396jrc is on a distinguished road
Name: Jacob
Tacoma9396jrc's Tacoma Gallery
Mickey Thompson classic bead locks pics??

I am heading out this evening to buy the M/T classic lock wheels from a guy. I was hoping someone would have some pictures of them on theirs so I could get some ideas. I've seen the regular M/T's on toyota's but I haven't seen any of the chrome bead locks on a tacoma yet
Old 12-13-2011, 01:02 PM   #2
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...hacha-got.html

Look at post #19

Here is the pic.
Old 12-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #3
Tacoma9396jrc is on a distinguished road
Name: Jacob
Tacoma9396jrc's Tacoma Gallery
Cool looks good. The ones I'm getting tho are 15x...10 I think. What will this do to my tires? Will it make them wider or stick out more or scrub or anything like that?
Old 12-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #4
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma9396jrc View Post
Cool looks good. The ones I'm getting tho are 15x...10 I think. What will this do to my tires? Will it make them wider or stick out more or scrub or anything like that?
Depends on how wide your current tires are now. If they are narrow it will stretch the sidewalls out. If they are wide then your sidewalls won't be stretched out. A 10" wheel is pretty deep.

I'm looking for an example now...

Tire sidewalls stretched out. I know its a toy tire but you get the idea.

What size tires are you running now?