Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Cragars for Base Tacoma?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-16-2011, 10:06 AM   #1
massboy11 is on a distinguished road
Army: 92A\ 130th Chemical Company(DBIDS)
Name: Don
massboy11's Tacoma Gallery
Cragars for Base Tacoma?

Hi guys....wondering if anyone has any suggestioins where I might be able to find some old school rims that will actually FIT my 2009 Base Tacoma. I've been searching so many sites online and only seem to find alot of modern stuff. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:09 AM   #2
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
dought your going to find them for a taco.they belong on old classic cars anyways
Old 12-16-2011, 10:10 AM   #3
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
I just put Cragars on my 2010 5 lug. I bought them from Summit Racing.

Specs: 15" diameter, 7" wide, 4.25" backspacing, +6mm offset.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:11 AM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Try summit or jegs?
Old 12-16-2011, 10:15 AM   #5
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
didnt realize(or read)he had a base 2wd.try what they said^^^
Old 12-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #6
hetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
I have the crager rockcrawler style for winter wheels on my 4x4 '11 access cab...
Old 12-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #7
massboy11 is on a distinguished road
Army: 92A\ 130th Chemical Company(DBIDS)
Name: Don
massboy11's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks..I'll check it out.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #8
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by massboy11 View Post
Thanks..I'll check it out.
You need at least 4.25" of backspacing to clear the calipers.