Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Anyone running 285 Duratracs on FJ Wheels?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-20-2011, 10:10 AM   #1
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone running 285 Duratracs on FJ Wheels?

Long story short, I changed my setup a while back to the FJ Anthricite wheels and BFGoodrich A/Ts, and I'm really missing the wide stance that I used to have with my ProComp M/Ts, stock 16s and spidertrax. I'm looking at the Duratracs, hoping for a little beefier look. I'm unwilling to go back to the M/Ts since I do a lot of snowy and icy road driving, and they were absolutely frightening.

Can anyone with this setup post pics of their truck, along with a pic from the front looking down the side. I'm curious if these tires "appear" to stick out further than the A/Ts that I'm running.

Thanks!
Old 12-20-2011, 10:20 AM   #2
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
You might be able to try your luck with the photoshop thread. I know it ain't the same but still those guys do a hell of a job.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:34 AM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...installed.html
Old 12-20-2011, 10:34 AM   #4
eltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud ofeltaco has much to be proud of
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
You might be able to try your luck with the photoshop thread. I know it ain't the same but still those guys do a hell of a job.
I'll give that a go if I am unsuccessful here. I did find a guy with the exact setup that I am looking at.. just no side shots like I am looking for.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:37 AM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I am sure he could help u out funny he has exactly what you want lol
Old 12-20-2011, 10:37 AM   #6
Army:
eltaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Yeah, that's the dude. Hoping I can get him to post the pic that I'm looking for.