Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Valve Stems in place of TPMS sensors?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-21-2011, 08:48 AM   #1
ManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ManMan's Tacoma Gallery
Valve Stems in place of TPMS sensors?

I swapped out wheels on the Taco and have the stock SR5 rims sitting in my garage now. My father in law is curious about using them for a trailer he's building. Does anyone know if a normal valve stem can be mounted in place of the TPMS sensor?
Old 12-21-2011, 09:12 AM   #2
wayne73 is on a distinguished road
Name: Wayne
wayne73's Tacoma Gallery
Yes they can be.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:38 PM   #4
ManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ManMan's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, thanks guys!