Christmas Present --> FJ SE Anthracite Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-23-2011, 05:41 PM   #1
Jesus Didn't Tap
af-flyboy is on a distinguished road

Air Force: HQ USAF
af-flyboy's Tacoma Gallery
Christmas Present --> FJ SE Anthracite Wheels

EDIT: Bizjettech contacted capitalwheels.com where I purchased these and they claim they no longer have access to them ... see post #20 in this thread if you're interested in picking up new silver FJ wheels (part # PT904-35070).

'Bout time I chimed in here...found some "take-off" FJ SE Anthracite wheels in new condition (not reconditioned silver). Shipping next week (my request). The folks I bought them from said they have a pretty regular in-flow of the silver and anthracite FJ wheels...they also recondition (i.e. powdercoat) if requested. I wanted the original anthracite part #, and they found some in less than a week.

Not sure what the policy is here for listing businesses, so I'll refrain. PM me if you're interested in the company/price I paid. BTW, I'm in the USAF and in no way affiliated with this company.

Merry Christmas
Attached Thumbnails
Christmas Present --> FJ SE Anthracite Wheels-fj-c-005.jpg   Christmas Present --> FJ SE Anthracite Wheels-fj-c-006.jpg   Christmas Present --> FJ SE Anthracite Wheels-fj-c-007.jpg   Christmas Present --> FJ SE Anthracite Wheels-fj-c-009.jpg  
Old 12-23-2011, 05:49 PM   #3
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
OP - sent you a PM
Old 12-23-2011, 07:18 PM   #5
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the PM - I will be hoping to get a set as well. Can you measure the backspace of these wheels. (from back side of mounting flange to inside lip of the wheel). also, how wide?
Old 12-23-2011, 07:20 PM   #8
Jesus Didn't Tap

I don't have possession of the wheels yet...ship the day after Christmas. Don't quote me, but I believe the BS is 4.5". There's a lot of FJ TRD SE wheel discussions that may answer your question...happy huntin'
Old 12-23-2011, 07:21 PM   #9
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
PM coming
Old 12-23-2011, 07:23 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by af-flyboy View Post
I don't have possession of the wheels yet...ship the day after Christmas. Don't quote me, but I believe the BS is 4.5". There's a lot of FJ TRD SE wheel discussions that may answer your question...happy huntin'
Thanks - same to you
Old 12-23-2011, 07:27 PM   #11
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
i don't think there's any rule here about posting where you bought something and how much you paid. as long as you aren't the vendor.

i would think you would be doing a service for all TW members...

btw, those wheels are beautiful!! bet you can't wait to get your paws on them.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:29 PM   #12
ATweezy is on a distinguished road

Marines: Sergeant of Marines
Name: Brad
ATweezy's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a PM. Wheels are pretty effin rad dude.
Old 12-23-2011, 07:33 PM   #13
Jesus Didn't Tap

Jackhart - appreciate the posting advice. My bigger concern is that I haven't asked the company if they're ok with me posting their business and price. I emailed today and will make it public if they approve (not sure why they wouldn't). Cheers
Old 12-23-2011, 07:39 PM   #14

Do you know the Toyota P/N of those wheels?
Old 12-23-2011, 08:06 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by af-flyboy View Post
Part # PT904-35071 for anthracite
Thanks!
Old 12-29-2011, 02:39 PM   #18
Spanto is on a distinguished road
Spanto's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a PM as well! Thanks in advance.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #19

the guy you got these from says he cant get them anymore
Old 01-03-2012, 05:53 PM   #20
Jesus Didn't Tap

Interesting that he told you he's unable to get these anymore...not what he told me. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up...I understand how hard the anthracite wheels are to find.

That said, if you're interested in new silver TRD FJ wheels (part # PT904-35070), contact Ken Sanders at Joe Myers Toyota. He quoted me $170/wheel + shipping. Not sayin' this is the best deal around, but Ken was very responsive during my search when I was considering powdercoating the silver wheels. Happy huntin'...