Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

wheel painting poll

View Poll Results: would you paint these wheels accesories?
keep stock silver 16 29.63%
paint black 38 70.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-23-2011, 10:00 PM   #1
Reads more than posts
sofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
sofiasdad11's Tacoma Gallery
wheel painting poll

recently purchased ballistic jesters for winter-use here in illinois whilst waiting for the jesters, installed bushwacker fender flares with the ss dummy bolts (which i personally like). however perhaps the addition of the jesters silver, dummy bolts may be too far? so, do i keep the jesters stock (silver buttons) or paint 'em black? first pic is stock and 2nd is w/o the buttons installed which would be fairly similar to painting them
Attached Thumbnails
wheel painting poll-dsc02763.jpg   wheel painting poll-dsc02782.jpg  
Old 12-23-2011, 10:20 PM   #2
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
I say keep them stock. It draws the eye to the wheel more.
Old 12-24-2011, 08:13 AM   #4
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Keep them stock I say
Old 12-24-2011, 08:48 AM   #5
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
either way they look good imo.if i had to choose.......
Old 12-24-2011, 02:59 PM   #6
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
paint them black looks cool and unique. I like the ss dummy bolts as well but I think your truck might look better if you painted the flares in a gloss black to match the truck.....just my $.02
Old 12-24-2011, 07:54 PM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I like them unpainted, flows well
Old 12-26-2011, 09:13 PM   #8
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Sick Truck/Garage. Everything is very clean!
Old 12-28-2011, 10:00 AM   #9
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Paint black. Make them more unique.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #11
tacos4life is on a distinguished road

Name: DEE
tacos4life's Tacoma Gallery
i say paint those fenders to match the paint and get shiny silver bolts in them to match the bolts in the rims or black out the fender bolts and match the fenders with the truck and keep the bolts off the rim making it all blacked out look highlighted with red but it'll look good whatever u pik, nice truck!
Old 01-06-2012, 04:32 AM   #13
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiasdad11 View Post
thanks for the input all. probably gonna paint 'em black. as for the flares, did think long about painting them but not going for an all-black look so the contrast in the finish between the flares and the body is nice. anyway, just ran across these for the jesters---check the pic. what do you all think?Attachment 132261
NO!
Old 03-17-2012, 09:37 AM   #15
SHAKEnBAKE362 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
SHAKEnBAKE362's Tacoma Gallery
do you know the color that was used to color match? im strongly considering getting these on my Rad Red TRD sport but i don't like the bright bolts