Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Best place to buy lug nuts.

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2011, 08:08 AM   #1
Come and take them.
bendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shedbendbolden is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
bendbolden's Tacoma Gallery
Best place to buy lug nuts.

I just recently changed to the TRD OR rims and the guy that had them before me screwed up 5 or 6 of the lug nuts. I saw that Wheeler's had the alloy style lug nuts but were like $4 each. Is this a normal price? I don't have to have top of the line and if I can get by with only replacing the ones that are messed up that is fine as long as they match. In your experience what is the best place to buy them?