Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

18" wheel fitment question

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2011, 11:30 AM   #1
Frostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Frostbyte's Tacoma Gallery
18" wheel fitment question

quick question about wheel fitment. Im looking to fit 18x9 wheels on my truck with the 5100, 885x lift combo with 275/70/18. i know that with 17's, im looking at a 4.5 backspace, is it the same for the 18x9? or do i need a different backspace for the 18" wheel?
Old 12-27-2011, 03:11 PM   #2
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
It'll be the same, unless you have aftermarket control arms (Total Chaos, Icon...) then you can usually get away with a higher backspacing such as 5" or 5 1/4".
Old 12-27-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
Frostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Frostbyte's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, i will have LR uca's as well. Sorry just trying to get as much info as i can, i would hate to spend the money on wheels and tires and get the wrong back spacing and have it rub all to hell. thanks for the info though