LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Poll White or Black

View Poll Results: Do you like white lettering inside or outside?
White in 26 52.00%
White out 24 48.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 06:34 AM   #1
He said "Member," ahuh huh
Appljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
Appljaxx's Tacoma Gallery
Poll White or Black

What do you guys think, white out or white in? My wheels will be mostly black. Just for grins, because i've mostly made up my mind. Im leaning towards white out myself, normally i wouldn't but..

White out

White in

Da wheels.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:38 AM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I say white out cause you dont see that a lot anymore these days and I know a guy on here with a super white with black wheels with white out and his truck looks sick!!
Old 12-28-2011, 06:46 AM   #3
Appljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
I say white out cause you dont see that a lot anymore these days and I know a guy on here with a super white with black wheels with white out and his truck looks sick!!
I'm thinking about painting the "TRD" lettering on the center cap white also. We shall see.

your trucks looks great btw.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:49 AM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appljaxx View Post
I'm thinking about painting the "TRD" lettering on the center cap white also. We shall see.

your trucks looks great btw.
That would be cool. Thanks for the compliment! I've spent enough time and money on her that she better!!
Old 12-28-2011, 10:52 AM   #5
TACOMA31750
1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed1rooster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1rooster's Tacoma Gallery
I also voted white facing out. what size/brand are those tires? i hope i didnt miss the size anywhere
Old 12-28-2011, 11:04 AM   #6
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
X2
Old 12-28-2011, 11:05 AM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
White in...

What ABQ neighborhood is that???

My guess is some where up by Tramway....NE heights?
Old 12-28-2011, 11:09 AM   #8
spidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Dom
spidy3's Tacoma Gallery
Im a fan of white out on some, but I think it all depends on what the rims look like and what color they are.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:18 AM   #9
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
White out. It will be a nice contrast with your truck being white and the wheels you're putting on being dark. It will look good.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:41 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rooster View Post
I also voted white facing out. what size/brand are those tires? i hope i didnt miss the size anywhere
Firestone destination mt. 285/75/r16
Old 12-28-2011, 11:44 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
White in...

What ABQ neighborhood is that???

My guess is some where up by Tramway....NE heights?
Taylor ranch
Old 12-28-2011, 11:46 AM   #12
40 year old teenager
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Definetly white out on the white trucks!
Old 01-02-2012, 08:32 AM   #13
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
White out. Sick wheels man ! I would love to have those on my black truck.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:15 AM   #15
Fed Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Cale
Fed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
i have white out on my super white.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:51 PM   #16

I went with white out. Here are a couple of pics for your viewing pleasure.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:28 AM   #17
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
looks sic
Old 01-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #18
willimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
willimatic's Tacoma Gallery
I really like white out on white truck with black wheels. I'm on a similar mission right now.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:16 PM   #19
Columbian Taco is on a distinguished road

Columbian Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I am trying to decide right now myself. I'm leaning towards black wheels with white out.