Notices

Tire size help

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
Chino2254 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chino
Chino2254's Tacoma Gallery
Tire size help

I'm looking to get 18" aftermarket rims and was looking for a little help on the tire size i needed to go with, I want to keep the truck stock hight and i like the off road tire look. Any help with tire size would help. The truck is a 2012 PreRunner SR5.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:48 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
265/65/18...with what ever tire your want...
Old 12-28-2011, 10:50 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...w=false&cs=265
Old 12-28-2011, 10:54 AM   #4
Chino2254 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chino
Chino2254's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Thanks for the help!!
Old 12-28-2011, 05:23 PM   #5
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Can't disagree with that. I'll just add a couple sizes that will work as well:

275/60/18 (though very few tires choices, especially aggressive tread)
285/60/18 (*can fit on stock suspension with front mud flaps removed)

*depending on offset of 18" wheel
Old 12-28-2011, 08:34 PM   #6
Norton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 17D4B w/ assignments in AFCC, AFSC, AFMC, AFSPC, AFRC, USAWC, NORAD-USNORTHCOM, USAFA
Name: Steve
Norton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chino2254 View Post
I'm looking to get 18" aftermarket rims and was looking for a little help on the tire size i needed to go with, I want to keep the truck stock hight and i like the off road tire look. Any help with tire size would help. The truck is a 2012 PreRunner SR5.
Welcome to TW!

The Tire Size Calculator is well-suited to help you decide on your tire upgrade.