Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Can anyone tell me what rims these are?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2011, 06:10 PM   #2
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
Methods
http://www.methodracewheels.com/products/
Old 12-31-2011, 06:23 PM   #4
alexretama is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
alexretama's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely Methods.. I GET MINE ON TUESDAY!!! FOR FREEEEEE!!!!
Old 12-31-2011, 06:26 PM   #5
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98ToyWheeler View Post
thats the exact tire rim combo i want except for 33/12.5r15
Old 01-01-2012, 10:24 AM   #6
98ToyWheeler is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
98ToyWheeler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexretama View Post
Definitely Methods.. I GET MINE ON TUESDAY!!! FOR FREEEEEE!!!!
How did you get them for free??
Old 01-01-2012, 10:29 AM   #7
98ToyWheeler is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
98ToyWheeler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
thats the exact tire rim combo i want except for 33/12.5r15
It looks awesome. I'm thinking about it as well. A little bit short on cash though.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:49 PM   #8
alexretama is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
alexretama's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98ToyWheeler View Post
How did you get them for free??
Im 1 of 5 employees that work there
Old 01-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #9
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexretama View Post
Im 1 of 5 employees that work there
Do you guys use distributors or do you do all sales direct? I may be interested in getting set up as dealer if possible. PM me details if you don't mind.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:23 PM   #10
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lundy View Post
Do you guys use distributors or do you do all sales direct? I may be interested in getting set up as dealer if possible. PM me details if you don't mind.
+1 please