fierce attitude

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
Mickdizzle is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Matt
Mickdizzle's Tacoma Gallery
fierce attitude

well i need to get rid of the stock tires that came on my 12 tacoma tx pro. The 4 ply bfg's just aren't going to cut it for me. I stopped in the tire shop today and was really interested in the fierce attitudes. they quoted me 218 a tire mounted and balanced. anyone running these? What are your thoughts on them
Old 01-02-2012, 12:57 PM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Do a search. I have a thread up on them and there's some info in it from guys running them.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:10 PM   #5
Willie64
willie64 is on a distinguished road

Name: willie64
willie64's Tacoma Gallery
Just got a set and love 'em! Less than 100 miles so far. I haven't been able to do much more than tear up some mud in the allies around town [it is surprising what the cops will pull you over for]. Can't wait to get out in the woods.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #6
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Gettin mine in 2 weeks