Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Need help Finding wheels to fit

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Need help Finding wheels to fit

Hey guys. I have a 2010 tacoma dc v6 base with the 16 stock steels. I upgraded my tires from 245 to 265/75/16 ats. I'm trying to find black wheels to fit. I dont have much room left as tires are close to fenders. I like the cheap black cragar soft 8 wheels. there cheap and look good. my friend sent me this link to. He said these will fit.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRR-3977760/?rtype=10

will those fit no problem. If not is there any of size wheel i would need to make the wheels fit and not rub. i no nothing about wheels and offset and stuff so links would be nice. thanks guys so much.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
Hey guys. I have a 2010 tacoma dc v6 base with the 16 stock steels. I upgraded my tires from 245 to 265/75/16 ats. I'm trying to find black wheels to fit. I dont have much room left as tires are close to fenders. I like the cheap black cragar soft 8 wheels. there cheap and look good. my friend sent me this link to. He said these will fit.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRR-3977760/?rtype=10

will those fit no problem. If not is there any of size wheel i would need to make the wheels fit and not rub. i no nothing about wheels and offset and stuff so links would be nice. thanks guys so much.
Those will not fit. Almost all 16" steel wheels hit the front brake calipers on 2nd gen tacomas.

Here are some that will fit (type A), they are specifically designed for tacomas.

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/tacomawheels.htm
Old 01-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #3
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Ok thanks so much. So I would need 16x8 type a right. And these would fit my 265 75 16 tire on stock suspension right? Just making sure and thanks again.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #4
iForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to alliForceTUNDRA is a name known to all
iForceTUNDRA's Tacoma Gallery
The summit racing one will not fit without a spacer.....im telling you from experience. The wheelers one like KPT said, will fit without a spacer.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok thanks so much. So I would need 16x8 type a right. And these would fit my 265 75 16 tire on stock suspension right? Just making sure and thanks again.
Yes and yes.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #6
Ok great. Thanks so much guys. I will buy them this week. I was just making sure since I have bigger tires and didn't want the new wheels to rub the fender since i have like hardly any room left lol. Any you guys have pics of these wheels on a Tacoma stock. I can't find any. . Thanks again
Old 01-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #8
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok great. Thanks so much guys. I will buy them this week. I was just making sure since I have bigger tires and didn't want the new wheels to rub the fender since i have like hardly any room left lol. Any you guys have pics of these wheels on a Tacoma stock. I can't find any. . Thanks again
Did you get your wheels yet? I just picked up some Moto Metal 951's and have been trying to figure out if I want to run 265 70 16 or 75's? My wheels are 16x6 with 4.5 bs. Others that have the same wheels have told me both that they will clear with 75's and some have said they would scrub. My truck is stock btw. Just wondering what you got and how the worked out? Thanks.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:10 AM   #9
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
http://toyotaoff-road.com/threads/11...ll=1#post96336

These fit

Toyota Tacoma STEEL WHEEL, 16 X 7, 5 SPOKES Part Number: STL69459U Starting at: $69.89