NEED SOME HELP WITH TIRES

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2012, 12:48 PM   #1
DevilDog0111 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Jeremiah
DevilDog0111's Tacoma Gallery
NEED SOME HELP WITH TIRES

So i feel alil stupid asking this question but what the hell. So I need to get some new tires but I also want to replace my 16" rims with bigger rims. First off what are some good tires that are great for the road but also give that agressive look (FYI I don't plan on going offroad). Second, I have read that I will need a lift kit if I plan to go bigger. What are some good kits that I can find online? Thanks for any help you can give me guys!
Old 01-03-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
At the risk of sounding like an asshole, try searching first. There are a lot of threads on tires, tire sizes, wheels, wheel sizes, tire and wheel combo's.

Also, welcome TW.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:50 PM   #3
GO JETS GO
LMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
LMR's Tacoma Gallery
Hankook Dynapros are popular on TW
Old 01-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #4
alexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
alexander323bc's Tacoma Gallery
There is a new post for this every day, check the tires...tires...tires post good info there with sizing and everything
Old 01-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #6
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
How big are you looking to go? and what rims and truck you got now?