Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

BFG AT T/A (275/70/17) 305.00 per tire Canadian

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
BFG AT T/A (275/70/17) 305.00 per tire Canadian

Price locally here in Kamloops BC Canada, anyone know where in Canada I can get these cheaper.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:06 AM   #2
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhowell View Post
Price locally here in Kamloops BC Canada, anyone know where in Canada I can get these cheaper.
What dealer ?

FWIW , I'm paying almost that for C rated LT 275/70/17 Hankook ATm's here on the coast
Old 01-05-2012, 09:08 AM   #3
GO JETS GO
LMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
LMR's Tacoma Gallery
Buy from discount tire in the states, even with shipping, duty, and taxes it will be cheaper
Old 01-05-2012, 09:14 AM   #5
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
Try costco if you can. I got quoted $269 for BFG AT KO in 265/70/17. Everywhere else I checked, they wanted over $300, Canadian Tire $330. Might be worth to try if you are a member or know someone who is. They also have cheapest mounting and balancing I found.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #6
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Costco wont install them if they go outside of the recommended specs for the vehicle. I guess I could buy them there and have someone else install them. Thanks.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #7
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
265/70/17 is also bigger size than stock. They never had any issues with that at both costco locations I was dealing with here in town. They also did not give me hard time about purchasing another set of TPMS sensors as I was mounting new tires on a new set of wheels. Stealership and other tire shops would not do it without me buying a set. Anyway, I had a good experience with them, but yeah you can always get it installed elsewhere.