Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Got my wheels & tires today >.>

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2012, 01:28 PM   #1
Red - I put dbags in their place
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Got my wheels & tires today >.>

and installing the lift tomorrow
Old 01-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #3
jdm.obp is a glorious beacon of lightjdm.obp is a glorious beacon of lightjdm.obp is a glorious beacon of lightjdm.obp is a glorious beacon of lightjdm.obp is a glorious beacon of light
jdm.obp's Tacoma Gallery
love these wheels, wish they came in 17 or 18 though. What size lift you installing?
Old 01-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #4
BrewDawg is on a distinguished road
BrewDawg's Tacoma Gallery
20's n 305's
Dude .. Be sure to RoadForce Balance!!!
Old 01-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #5
Red - I put dbags in their place
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post

20's?
Yes, indeed with the got them from lundy (TW member)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm.obp View Post
love these wheels, wish they came in 17 or 18 though. What size lift you installing?
They will come in 18s in the near future, and I'm going with 5100s/OME/TC, 2" AAL, U bolt flip w/ Timberens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewDawg View Post
20's n 305's
Dude .. Be sure to RoadForce Balance!!!
My local discount tire does, thanks!