Muliefever
muliefever has a spectacular aura aboutmuliefever has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: First Class Petty Officer
muliefever's Tacoma Gallery
Check this out!!! Mud-Terrain T/A KM

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....1=yes&place=11

Old 11-26-2008, 08:15 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
thats awesome!!!

Whats the biggest I can put on my 2008 stock wheels without rubbing/no lift?

Estimated Shipping Cost: $74.04
Old 11-26-2008, 08:18 AM   #3
Muliefever
muliefever has a spectacular aura aboutmuliefever has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: First Class Petty Officer
muliefever's Tacoma Gallery
I am ordering today! They will fit stock.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:32 AM   #4
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Was thinking about getting some of these until I looked up my shipping. $280 just for shipping to Alaska. I Hate Alaska! The tires themselves are only $252.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:44 AM   #5
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking tires, however I'm too cheep to change mine out until they are all the way gone. Will look at them when its time though.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:55 AM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
sweet ass....just ordered the spare for mine!!! $85 w/ shipping
Old 11-26-2008, 10:46 AM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
if yall had read my thread a week or 2 ago the tires wouldve been $59/tire

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dea...odge-read.html
Old 11-26-2008, 11:14 AM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
if yall had read my thread a week or 2 ago the tires wouldve been $59/tire

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dea...odge-read.html
hey...i never saw that one and my name is in the title....damn...oh well...only $4 difference
Old 11-27-2008, 09:07 PM   #9
HighPlains will become famous soon enoughHighPlains will become famous soon enough
HighPlains's Tacoma Gallery
Beware!

While this is still a pretty good deal, beware these tires are only load range c. That generally means 4 ply on the tread. If you drive very many dirt roads, make sure your spare is good, or carry an air compressor. I probably drive more dirt roads than paved and never run 4-ply tires.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:27 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPlains View Post
While this is still a pretty good deal, beware these tires are only load range c. That generally means 4 ply on the tread. If you drive very many dirt roads, make sure your spare is good, or carry an air compressor. I probably drive more dirt roads than paved and never run 4-ply tires.
X2.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:54 AM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPlains View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
X2.
when i ordered mine they put up a warning about it being a higher load rating than stock and the ride being rougher....i've offroaded w/ these tires quite a few times and even taken a gouge to the sidewall anf they're back filled to 45psi and driving around fine
Old 11-28-2008, 08:27 AM   #12
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
when i ordered mine they put up a warning about it being a higher load rating than stock and the ride being rougher....i've offroaded w/ these tires quite a few times and even taken a gouge to the sidewall anf they're back filled to 45psi and driving around fine
I think a load "C" rateing is lower than stock. Stock is a "D" rateing, and most off road tires are "D" or "E" rated. I dont see why they would warn of a higher rateing, but, Its good to hear they ride good on/off road.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:21 AM   #13
Sooooooper Moderator

2337 lbs load for 265/65/17 stock dueler 684II w/ max 44psi
2405 lbs load for 255/75/17 bfg mt w/ max 50 psi

higher load rating....NOOCH!!! (sorry...watching mallrats...haha)
Old 11-28-2008, 10:49 AM   #14
HighPlains will become famous soon enoughHighPlains will become famous soon enough
HighPlains's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Glad to hear it works for you. I guess I'm not so worried about the actual load rating of the tire. My concern would be that all the load range C tires I've ever had anything to do with had only four plies on the tread. I drive thousands of miles every year on dirt roads, and two track trail roads around our farm operation. I've never without exception been able to have a four ply tire work in this environment. Too many nails and junk lying around I suppose. Of course there are trade offs. More plies equals more weight and price. I would not be afraid to use one as a spare as long as it never spent very much time on the ground.
I've never regretted not even once buying an expensive tire like Michelin. I have on the other hand many times regretted purchasing a cheap tire. It really boils down to how each individual uses the tires.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:37 PM   #15

Quote:
2337 lbs load for 265/65/17 stock dueler 684II w/ max 44psi
2405 lbs load for 255/75/17 bfg mt w/ max 50 psi

higher load rating....NOOCH!!! (sorry...watching mallrats...haha)
Very nice to know! Thanks, Hodge!

Products Discussed in this Thread