Notices

Got my Weds and Coopers mounted

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
2 wheel member
RRnold is on a distinguished road

RRnold's Tacoma Gallery
Got my Weds and Coopers mounted

I finally picked up my 16x8 Weds Hase Spec -25 offset from FN wheels and mounted them on 285/75/16 STT's.

It looks a lot better than 265's Terra Grapplers and at full left, it's rubbing on the lower fender flare! Looks like I need to bust out the dremel tool and start doing some trimming.
Attached Thumbnails
Got my Weds and Coopers mounted-new-shoes.jpg   Got my Weds and Coopers mounted-new-shoes-2.jpg   Got my Weds and Coopers mounted-new-shoes-3.jpg   Got my Weds and Coopers mounted-rub.jpg  
Old 01-07-2012, 10:26 PM   #3
DATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud of
DATZ WEAKSAUCE's Tacoma Gallery
looks good can we get full shots of the truck with the new shoes? =]
Old 01-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #5
2 wheel member

RRnold's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
nice good choice on the tires too
Thanks! I had to search high and low to not only find 4 but at a decent price. Tirecrawler had the best price for them @ $214/each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATZ WEAKSAUCE View Post
looks good can we get full shots of the truck with the new shoes? =]
Thanks!

I was going to dust off the dremel tool and trim the fender but ran out of light today. Dustin @ FN wheels also asked for some full pics and I'm planning going to do the color match grille mod (black grille with automotivetouchup super white) along with a full detail.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:07 AM   #7
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
can you show a side view of the whole truck .. do you have a lift on it too
Old 01-08-2012, 09:44 AM   #8
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
lovin it!
Old 01-08-2012, 09:54 AM   #9
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
we need more pics of the whole truck at different angles.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:25 PM   #11
2 wheel member

RRnold's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty 06 4x4 View Post
can you show a side view of the whole truck .. do you have a lift on it too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
we need more pics of the whole truck at different angles.
Here are some more pics. I love these wheels and even got a couple thumbs up while at the gas station! They make the Tacoma look so much better! I have Donahoe coilovers and rear shocks with a AAL. I need to get them rebuilt soon.

Dustin @ FN Wheels can get them in either gun metal or black. I bought my Countersteers from him back when he was still JLB Motorsports. He posted them up here a while back too.

Weds Hase Spec
Attached Thumbnails
Got my Weds and Coopers mounted-tacoma-2.jpg   Got my Weds and Coopers mounted-tacoma-3.jpg   Got my Weds and Coopers mounted-tacoma-1.jpg  
Old 01-08-2012, 07:32 PM   #12
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Love these wheels! Looks good.

Wish Weds made these in a 5x114.3 bolt pattern.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:15 AM   #13
juan01 is on a distinguished road

juan01's Tacoma Gallery
Those tires are meaty! Nice!
Old 01-09-2012, 08:23 AM   #15
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
IMO that wheel/tire combo is the most perfect fit for that truck I have seen yet. Good job!