Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

WHOA 4 wheel parts

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-29-2008, 12:38 AM   #2
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
My BF has those on his Duramax and they look good, that seems like a deal too. Last month they had them for buy 3 get 1 free on all Procomp wheels and I think they were around $120/wheel.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:28 PM   #4
trailinTaco is on a distinguished road

trailinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
4wheelparts.com is good priced. i got my lift from them the only thing that sucked was the day it was suposed to come in was the day i got notified it was on back order it took like 5 weeks to get my lift.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:44 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
4wheelparts they are very bad in notifying you when or if it will be a back order they just want your money and tell you leter when you have already been charged rims are a good deal though good luck with your purchase.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:54 PM   #6
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
If you have a 4WheelParts store near you, you can order online and pick them up in-store (no shipping charges). I bought my wheels there. No problems. They even called before they placed the order to ensure I picked out the right size. They told me they'd be in 2 days later and they were.