So I've browsed through enough forums to make me sick, and still not sure I'm able to do this, so here's a few questions. I'm running a 3" Tuff Country kit in front, currently without a lift in back since I just got my TSB leaf pack put in. With 265s, I measure 8" from top of tire to wheel well both front and back. I've got the stock UCAs and the stock TRD off-road 16s.
1. Do I need spidertrax spacers to switch to 285s with this setup?
2. Will I need to trim any painted fender, or just the black plastic wheel wells?
3. Will someone take a picture of what needs trimmed and post it?
4. Is there any way to save the front mud flaps, or move them back?
5. Is there anything else I should know before I do this?