Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Level 8 wheels?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-06-2014, 09:46 AM   #241
RogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
RogueTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Here are my Level 8 MK 6's with some TRD center caps I ordered from the dealer. Cost me 12 bucks each. Looks a million times better than the big 8. I've gotten quite a few compliments in the short time I've had them.

Old 06-06-2014, 01:54 PM   #242
The Hotter the Green Chile the Better!
GreenChileTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenChileTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenChileTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenChileTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenChileTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenChileTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenChileTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenChileTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenChileTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenChileTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenChileTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GreenChileTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTRD View Post
Here are my Level 8 MK 6's with some TRD center caps I ordered from the dealer. Cost me 12 bucks each. Looks a million times better than the big 8. I've gotten quite a few compliments in the short time I've had them.

How did you attach those? It was my understanding you would have to rig up a way to keep those attached?
Old 06-06-2014, 04:43 PM   #243
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenChileTaco View Post
How did you attach those? It was my understanding you would have to rig up a way to keep those attached?
This Level 8 wheel accepts these center-caps with not modifications needed.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:47 PM   #244
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTRD View Post

Those are sweet!
Old 06-07-2014, 02:31 AM   #245
RogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
RogueTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenChileTaco View Post
No mods, popped the old ones out and the new ones in. Good to go!
Old 06-14-2014, 12:18 PM   #246
Slipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlipstream87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
Slipstream87's Tacoma Gallery
I colormatched my "scratch guards" on my level 8 zx's
Old 06-22-2014, 10:51 PM   #247
00yotasr5 is on a distinguished road

Name: lee
00yotasr5's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone know if the guardian 16x8.5 -6 offset will clear the tundra 13wl brake ? in the process of upgrading my stock brakes to the tundra's 13 wl. I could not find any info for the life of me.
Old 08-03-2014, 11:10 AM   #249
Professional bear handler
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Go to discounttiredirect.com Ar, they should have them or call them. Idk if they have those stores in MD or not tho. And I believe they only come in 4.5" backspace, 0mm offset, and thats what you need. And you should definitely do a blue and bronze truck that'd be sick. Color match your grille and a bronze toyota emblem up front
Old 08-03-2014, 02:11 PM   #252
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, they should they are 8.5" wide and -6mm offset, so that makes it 4.5" backspace, they'll stick out a little more since more negative is more far out
Old 08-03-2014, 02:13 PM   #253

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Use this chart

Old 08-03-2014, 06:24 PM   #255

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Idk, I wouldn't put 245s on an 8.5 wide wheel,
Old 08-03-2014, 07:17 PM   #257

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks. Yeah double check, but I don't think they'll fit. I almost don't want to put 265s on the 8.5.
Old 08-03-2014, 07:55 PM   #259

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Lol get other wheels or just wait til you need new tires or sell the ones you have now and get some bigger ones