Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Level 8 wheels?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2014, 09:15 PM   #261
Professional bear handler
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Yeahh, I kner it sucks man. My tires are shitty street tires 245, so I'm upgrading to 265 general grabber at2s most likely. But only when I get new wheels in like December, hoping for Christmas and birthday moneys
Old 08-03-2014, 09:35 PM   #263
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Tough choices tho
Old 08-03-2014, 09:40 PM   #265

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Ooooooo. That's an extremely hard choice there...

I think I'm goin with the zx wheels cause you can get scratch guards for them
Old 08-04-2014, 05:30 AM   #267
DBTaco is on a distinguished road
DBTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I believe member Primo 95 has the 8.5" wheels on 265s but I know you said you had 245s. Check out the MK6 wheels from Level 8 as they look similar to the Countersteers. Cheaper too and they are 8" wheels
Old 08-04-2014, 05:50 AM   #268

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
X2 Ar
Old 08-04-2014, 09:17 AM   #271
I like my Squatch big and hairy.
RogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
RogueTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
I also need to find the weight of these wheels. I want 20lbs or less per wheel
I believe the MK6's are right around 21lbs if I remember correctly.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:26 PM   #273

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I'm tryna keep weight down too
Old 08-04-2014, 09:34 PM   #275

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, yes. I'm aiming for 20-24lbs. I'm thinking the zxs and get the scratch guards and color match them. Then I can have all black wheels or run a ring
Old 08-04-2014, 09:35 PM   #276

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Aight peace Ar
Old 08-05-2014, 03:41 PM   #278

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, I want wheeeeeeels
Old 08-05-2014, 03:46 PM   #279
I like my Squatch big and hairy.
RogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
RogueTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
Thank you.

I am looking at the MK6s and i like them. Now i need to choose a color and and find the TRD centers for them
If you have a dealership locally, they can order them. 12 bucks a piece for the TRD centers.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:07 PM   #280

MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good deal, idk what I'm gonna do for mine...would they fit any level 8 wheel? Zx? I also have an sr5 lol