Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Level 8 wheels?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2012, 07:35 PM   #1
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
Level 8 wheels?

Anyone have these or seen them before? .......thoughts?

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...8.5&vid=019284
Old 01-14-2012, 07:44 PM   #2
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
First time I've seen them. I like them.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:44 PM   #3
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

I like these even better

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/pr...st6.mtb.xl.jpg
Old 01-14-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I like the first ones better.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:34 PM   #5
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking wheel. I'm looking for a black matte wheel like that
Old 01-16-2012, 02:19 PM   #6
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
A lot of us here at our office run Level 8 Wheels. Here's an FJ with the Guardian.

And my favorite, the ZX with and without the optional rock rings.

Old 01-16-2012, 02:33 PM   #7
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizjettech View Post
i agree, sweet wheels. i actually paged through their website, alot of nice wheels on there.
Old 01-16-2012, 03:06 PM   #8
MattsTruck will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
MattsTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice
Old 01-16-2012, 04:54 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
A lot of us here at our office run Level 8 Wheels. Here's an FJ with the Guardian.

Hey Thanks Discount Tire.......I'm going to be placing an order soon
Old 01-16-2012, 04:55 PM   #10

Quote:

BTW........what size are those tires?
Old 01-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #11
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

On the FJ, 285/75-16's and on the JK, 37x12.50-17's.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:02 PM   #12

Quote:
On the FJ, 285/75-16's and on the JK, 37x12.50-17's.
Thanks. I take it you sell those tires as well. I like the red letters. Is it red or orange?
Old 01-16-2012, 05:05 PM   #13
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizjettech View Post
Thanks. I take it you sell those tires as well. I like the red letters. Is it red or orange?
The lettering is red and we do sell this model. The tire is by General and is called the Grabber Red letter.

Details: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...yp=Truck%2FSUV
Old 01-17-2012, 11:02 AM   #14
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The lettering is red and we do sell this model. The tire is by General and is called the Grabber.

Details: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...yp=Truck%2FSUV
Thats a great tire. I have the atz's and I love them. No road sound!!!!
Old 01-17-2012, 06:09 PM   #15
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Those wheels look good. Even in 16s
Old 01-17-2012, 07:01 PM   #17
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I love that FJ.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #18
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Level 8 Tracker 17x8.5 -6 offset in Matte Black and I love them.

Old 01-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #19
Fienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant future

Name: Hieu
Fienoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fienoma
i'd like to get the guardians in 16's but will they work with a normal 285/75r16 tire?(Falkens Rocky Mountains) on the website it says that the guardians are 16x8.5 and my tires says cannot be mounted on a 16x8.5..
Old 01-18-2012, 09:07 AM   #20
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fienoma View Post
i'd like to get the guardians in 16's but will they work with a normal 285/75r16 tire?(Falkens Rocky Mountains) on the website it says that the guardians are 16x8.5 and my tires says cannot be mounted on a 16x8.5..
The approved with width range for your tire is 7.5-9". The 16x8.5 Guardian would fit like a glove. Lets get a set bolted up!