* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
>:3
Sawyercomesclean is on a distinguished road

Name: Zell
Sawyercomesclean's Tacoma Gallery
TT FJ cruiser wheels

Hey guys,

I have begun the epic search for a set of the black TRD wheels that come with the trail teams special edition FJ cruiser. APPARENTLY... they fit on Tacomas. I'm going to call some dealerships tomorrow (probably with no luck) to make certain. I thought I'd ask on here too. My Taco has its 16" stock wheels sittin in 33's that fit the wheels. I just don't want to be excited, order the FJ wheels, and then find out they don't quite fit. Anyone have these wheels I'm talking about on their truck?
Old 01-20-2012, 05:58 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
They will fit just fine. Many many people on here have them.