Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Question: How much should i sell this used set of stock tires and wheels for?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2012, 12:00 AM   #1
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
Question: How much should i sell this used set of stock tires and wheels for?

hey everyone,

i'm about to get my lift, tires, and wheels on this week and i was planning on selling my stock wheels and tires shortly after. i have approximately 2000 miles on the OEM 17" wheels and tires...i was wondering how much would you guys sell the set for?
Old 01-21-2012, 12:04 AM   #2
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
FrankNasti's Tacoma Gallery
Sell them to me for three fiddy. Shipping included.