Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Powder coat MB Gunner 6s

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-25-2012, 12:58 AM   #1
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Powder coat MB Gunner 6s

I was wondering if someone has powder coated the MB Gunner 6 wheels. For the price I think these wheels are bad ass. But I think I'd like them to be that dark grey instead of the machined aluminum.

Has anyone done it?
Old 01-25-2012, 06:00 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
They make them in black so that will kind of give you an idea of what a gunmetal would look like

Old 01-25-2012, 06:05 AM   #3
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
They make them in black so that will kind of give you an idea of what a gunmetal would look like

ohhhh, I've never seen them in black.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:16 AM   #4

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Been looking online. Seems they only make the black ones in 17, 18, and 20"

Maybe that machined isnt so bad in person
Old 01-25-2012, 06:26 AM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
It's kind of hard to tell from the pic but this one has anthracite spokes and a machined lip.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...er+6&typ=Truck

Finish: Anthracite Machined
High gloss grey metal with more of a dark silver look and machined lip.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:29 AM   #7

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
That's the one I'm thinking of getting
Old 01-25-2012, 05:59 PM   #8
davelac will become famous soon enough
davelac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Anthracite w/ machined

Oooh - I like these. They should look good on my Silver Mica - I'm not real keen on black wheels.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #9

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davelac View Post
Oooh - I like these. They should look good on my Silver Mica - I'm not real keen on black wheels.

There are a couple silver 2nd gens on here with those wheels. They look sick