Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

I think these will fit, am I correct?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-05-2008, 04:50 PM   #1
John Fang is on a distinguished road

John Fang's Tacoma Gallery
I think these will fit, am I correct?

Today I found an add in the paper for a set of 4 snow tires on rims they came off a lexus and I found a page that sells oem lexus rims I am using for a comparison. Are these tires too wide to fit my 02 taco 2 wheel drive?

http://www.lextasy.com/Lexus-LS430-Chrome-Wheels.htm
Old 12-06-2008, 09:41 AM   #3
EnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnolaGaia is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EnolaGaia's Tacoma Gallery
I notice the ad lists compatibility with the IS300. You need to check on the wheels' centerbore diameter. Many Lexus wheels have a smaller centerbore than your Tacoma requires (67.1mm) and require machining / boring to use.