Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Tire size without new UCA's??

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2012, 03:11 PM   #1
whitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant future

Name: Matt
whitetail's Tacoma Gallery
Tire size without new UCA's??

Okay so I plan on putting a 3 inch lift on my truck and upgrading the tire size. Do I need to buy UCAs to fit the tires or can I just do wheel spacers or a skinyer tire at around 33 inches in height. And what would theat tire size be? Thanks.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
You'll need the new UCAs for alignment purposes. And tire size depends on lift and backspacing of wheels. 4-4.5" of backspacing is preferred to run a 285+ size tire on a 3" lift.

Or you can get 1.25" Spidertrax Wheel Spacers and run your stock wheels.