Procomp 7089 216 35.06%
Other ( I guess this is ok) Post your choice 96 15.58%
Voters: 616. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-15-2012, 08:16 AM   #1
Squaretail is on a distinguished road
Squaretail's Tacoma Gallery
Black Wheel Poll: I pick based off poll

I go back and forth with these different wheels.... So there is only one way to solve this ridiculous fiasco so I can order a set already --> A POLL based on your decisions

I know its my truck....but hey, it has to look good to other people too..

Moto Metal 951

KMC XD Enduro

Procomp 7089
Old 02-15-2012, 08:20 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery

Sorry man, I'm not googling all the wheels to help you pick
Old 02-15-2012, 12:24 PM   #3
MAVC33 is on a distinguished road

MAVC33's Tacoma Gallery
Black Ballistic Jester

Old 02-15-2012, 12:26 PM   #4
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
of those three actual pictures I like the procomp, though I think the stock sport wheels are nicer than all of those...
Old 02-15-2012, 12:38 PM   #5
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAVC33 View Post
Black Ballistic Jester

These!! Check out sandjunkie's truck
Old 02-15-2012, 01:58 PM   #6
Taco noob
.28 is on a distinguished road

Name: miguel
.28's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to .28
Of these the KMC...
Old 02-15-2012, 04:32 PM   #7
OzarkMK is on a distinguished road
OzarkMK's Tacoma Gallery
You can't go wrong with either the Pro Comp's or the MDC's although I eventually voted on the ProComp's.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #8
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Anything but those 3. All played out.

Get something like ATX Mojaves. Yes, still sort of played out. But a super simple design. Nothing "Bro" about them.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:56 PM   #9
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
interesting how the "Blue Oval" reminds me of FORD... Not those because of that.
It's not blue. Just a weird angle.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #11
TacomaChris has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaChris has a spectacular aura about

TacomaChris's Tacoma Gallery
I've got Enduros and there is nothing Bro about them
Old 02-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #12
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
im looking into getting the Method Wheels Double Standard
Old 02-15-2012, 05:21 PM   #13
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
i like the moto metal's. the other two look gay... whoops, i mean "bro"
Old 02-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #15
2011BlackTaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
2011BlackTaco's Tacoma Gallery
THESE !!!!!!! I might be a little biased tho

http://xdmonster.com/
Old 02-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #16
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Two questions:
Do you wear black socks?
What color is your truck?
Old 02-15-2012, 06:41 PM   #17
2005shaun is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Ammo
2005shaun's Tacoma Gallery
How about these?

Black Wheel Poll: I pick based off poll-fuel-revolver-500.jpg

Fuel Offroad - Revolver (Top) Krank (Below)
Attached Thumbnails
Black Wheel Poll: I pick based off poll-fuel_krank_mb-500.jpg  
Old 02-15-2012, 06:45 PM   #18
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
The 951's and the Pro Comps are too common. My vote is the MT Sidebiters. The Jesters and Revolvers are cool.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #19
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Enduros look like flowers
Old 02-15-2012, 08:09 PM   #20
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Raceline Renegade 6. Simple clean lines for good price

Products Discussed in this Thread