Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

TRD FJ wheels - 16x7.5 new from Toyota

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2012, 06:39 AM   #1
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
TRD FJ wheels - 16x7.5 new from Toyota

Just an FYI - I had read on here that you could not get the TRD FJ wheels from Toyota any longer as they had discontinued them.

WRONG - I just got a set of 4, brand new, from Toyota (silver finish).

Got a price from several different dealerships. Found the best deal from a Toyota dealer in CA on ebay.

Just in case anyone else is looking for these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-FJ-Cr...r#ht_922wt_905
Old 02-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I've never heard they are discontinued. However the anthracite ones and black ones require an FJ vin# to purchase.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:20 PM   #3
ssrpol78 is on a distinguished road
ssrpol78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizjettech View Post
Just an FYI - I had read on here that you could not get the TRD FJ wheels from Toyota any longer as they had discontinued them.

WRONG - I just got a set of 4, brand new, from Toyota (silver finish).

Got a price from several different dealerships. Found the best deal from a Toyota dealer in CA on ebay.

Just in case anyone else is looking for these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-FJ-Cr...r#ht_922wt_905
Did you make an offer and if yes, what did they accept?

ss
Old 02-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #4
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrpol78 View Post
Did you make an offer and if yes, what did they accept?

ss
No, I used the buy it now. It was still less than the best price I could find anywhere else and I did not want to miss out on them by making an offer and waiting to see if they would accept it
Old 02-16-2012, 12:37 PM   #5
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I see on ebay they have the gunmetal in the replicas. I wonder how the quality is? I was looking at those.
Old 02-16-2012, 12:41 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
I see on ebay they have the gunmetal in the replicas. I wonder how the quality is? I was looking at those.
Yeah, I decided silver would look the best for my MGM. But there are black ones (replicas) on eBay as well. There is a member selling a set of 5 anthracite (authentic) wheels on TW in the buy/sell - a super deal
Old 02-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #7
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a set of these with 285s. They look sick.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:31 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I just bought a set of these with 285s. They look sick.
Pics, I need pics !! - LOL
Old 02-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #9
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'll get a quickie when I get off work. Also I need to update my build thread >.>