Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Level 8 Concept wheels - Your feedback requested

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Level 8 Concept wheels - Your feedback requested

The wheel designers at Level 8 Wheels shot us some renderings of a few concept Truck/SUV wheels they are thinking about building. At this point, diameter, widths, offsets, finishes and even the cap could be changed or modified, We gave them our thoughts and then suggested posting them on a few forums for input. They said, by all means, lets see what the enthusiasts think.

So, give us your feedback, good and bad, voice your opinion. Do you have any suggestions? If they were priced similar to other Level 8 wheels that we sell would you buy them? Current Prices = http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...evel_8/home.do
For those of you that have seen the Level 8 ZX with optional Bolt-on Scratch Guard should any of these wheels have that option too?

ATTN: Photoshoppers - feel free to photoshop them onto your truck and post some pictures here with your thoughts.

The designers at Level 8 wheels will be reading your posts so please help us give them some constructive feedback.

Concept A: Six Spoke

Concept B: Seven Spoke

Concept C: Split Six Spoke

Old 02-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #2
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
I like the look of the seven spoke.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #3
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, don't care for either one
Old 02-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I like the 6 and 7 spoke wheels (I like the 6 spoke a little better). The split spoke isn't really my style.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:03 PM   #5
PB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedPB65stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
PB65stang's Tacoma Gallery
If I were looking for aftermarket wheels, I'd be all over that 7 spoke. Like that alot, especially if they made it in a brushed bronze finish.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #7
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
really like the 6 spoke, look alot like Konig countersteer which i would've gotten if I was made of money. I can atest to the quality of Level 8 wheels tho, my guardians are solid as can be w/ no balancing problems and look amazing!
Old 02-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I dig either the 6 or 7 spoke.....favoring the 6.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #9
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
The 6 spoke reminds me a lot of the Countersteers. Not sure if I'm digging any of them though. Sorry.

If Level 8 cares.... I'd really like to see a D window alloy that has the dished look of a steel D window. Not a fan of the flat face on the Black Rocks.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:09 PM   #10
JC914 is on a distinguished road
JC914's Tacoma Gallery
I like the 6 or 7 spoke.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #11
=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed
=JSG='s Tacoma Gallery
Price on the 6?

I think this would look nice:

Old 02-16-2012, 01:13 PM   #12
GO JETS GO
LMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
LMR's Tacoma Gallery
6 spoke is nice, any other color choices?
Old 02-16-2012, 01:23 PM   #13
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
damn those are nice they look like the volk rays

like this sexy beast....i would def buy these get them made already!!! Def 6 spoke!!!!

this will def save us money instead of dropping 650 on one rim

but gotta admit these are damn sexy
Old 02-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #14
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

btw didnt know level 8 had some pretty nice rims...def sub'd
Old 02-16-2012, 01:50 PM   #15
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqoma View Post
The split 6 spoke is awesome....I would buy those over guardians. Now I have to wait and see!
If they decided to build them today it would take about 4-6 months at minimum before we would see them. These are, as stated, just concepts right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =JSG= View Post
Price on the 6?

I think this would look nice:

I like the accent. Link to prices on current Level 8 product, prices would be similar: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...evel_8/home.do
Old 02-16-2012, 01:51 PM   #16
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
I like the 6 spoke.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #18

[QUOTE=Discount Tire Direct;4573050]If they decided to build them today it would take about 4-6 months at minimum before we would see them. These are, as stated, just concepts right now.

not bad...it'll give me time to save money since i just bought some new bfg's from discount tire and they are only for 15's wish i had 16X8's
Old 02-16-2012, 01:54 PM   #19
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i like the 6 spoke alot.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:55 PM   #20
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Reminds me of TE37s and RPF1s. I like them a lot and the pricing looks good too. Any chance you'd be making them in 5x114.3 bolt pattern?