LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

"Set of 35" Toyo Open Countrys..."

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2012, 10:53 AM   #1
Greenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Greenhatter's Tacoma Gallery
"Set of 35" Toyo Open Countrys..."

Hey guys I wanted to find out if you thought this was a good deal. I currently run 33s on Ivan Stewarts and a 3" lift (2008 Tacoma). It seems to me I still have room for 35s if I put an Allpro bumper on (on order). So should I snag these up or is it not a good deal/won't work with my set up?

Here is the listing:

"Set of 35" Toyo Open Countrys that i need gone. 95% tread left on them. They are mounted on 15" Mickey Thompson wheels."
Old 02-17-2012, 11:01 AM   #2
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Don from Vegas has 35 on a 3" with plate bumpet and he's having to cut out a lot and still rubs at full stuff now he thinking about a 1" bl to try not to cut anymore
Old 02-17-2012, 11:03 AM   #4
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
wouldnt matter cant run 15" rims on a second gen anyway
Old 02-17-2012, 11:03 AM   #5
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
damn you beat me to it krazie!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2012, 11:19 AM   #7
Greenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Greenhatter's Tacoma Gallery
ok I thought there may be some bits that didn't add up for me on this. Thanks for the input!
Old 02-17-2012, 11:33 AM   #8
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Sorry Man. I've been bored the past few days. I'm kinda bouncing all over the forums.

thought i was finally gonna be able to appear smart to someone....... oh well back to just bein quiet in the corner.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:42 PM   #9
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by my08yoyo View Post
thought i was finally gonna be able to appear smart to someone....... oh well back to just bein quiet in the corner.
Hey you were smart.

I was just fast.