Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Good deal?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-18-2012, 04:05 PM   #1
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal?

These wheels & tires (285 70 nitto trails with about 99% tread) for $1,400. Got the setup for play time and use my other setup for my DD/beach cruiser. Someone wanted these pics, lemme know what you think.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post

These wheels & tires (285 70 nitto trails with about 99% tread) for $1,400. Got the setup for play time and use my other setup for my DD/beach cruiser. Someone wanted these pics, lemme know what you think.
That was me......looks great! I like them so much I have a set of those wheels on the way. Going to run 285/75/16 on them

Thanks!
Old 02-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
very nice
Old 02-19-2012, 06:23 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the feedback, I can turn these lock 2 lock forward and reverse without any rubbing issues. Also has room for a little flexing as well, I'm a little surprised why the 285 75s are more common than these for a 16" wheel now.