Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

biggest tire i can do with stock?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
csmobley is on a distinguished road

csmobley's Tacoma Gallery
biggest tire i can do with stock?

Hey all got a 2011 Tacoma double cab with trd off road package, stock everything except wheels. I stayed with 16" because I bought them one month after I got the truck and didn't want to waste the tires. Wanting to know biggest tire I can get on the truck with stock ride height? Or should I just upgrade to 17" when the stock tires wear out?

I plan on doing a lift eventually probably 6" if I can find one for a good deal?

Suggestions? Thanks for any input I really appreciate anyone taking time to read and reply!
Old 02-19-2012, 07:59 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I suggest you consult the thread stickied at the top of this subforum entitled "largest tire sizes on stock suspension."