Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Black rims for my tacoma

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
Ethan Kleinhenz is on a distinguished road
Ethan Kleinhenz's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Black rims for my tacoma

I was wondering what kind of black rims I should get for my truck. i have the stock tires and just want black rims that will fit my tires that I have.

Please help.

Thanks Ethan
Old 12-08-2008, 06:00 PM   #2
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
are you looking for alloy or steel?
Old 12-08-2008, 06:01 PM   #3
Im so hungry i can ride a horse...
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
cragar 352s.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:06 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Search for american racing rims moto metals konig to get an idea of what you want
Old 12-09-2008, 04:57 PM   #5
Ethan Kleinhenz is on a distinguished road
Ethan Kleinhenz's Tacoma Gallery
what looks better?
Old 12-10-2008, 02:40 AM   #6
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan Kleinhenz View Post
what looks better?
All depends on your taste.
I see you have a black truck with chrome bumpers, so I'd suggest something like ProComp Series 7289 Cast-Blast or Moto Metal 951B.
Attached Thumbnails
Black rims for my tacoma-imagescajj1qxq.jpg   Black rims for my tacoma-imagesca3h2tli.jpg