Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

20-30% off Performance Products

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
20-30% off Performance Products

Performance Products has 20-30% off everything for the next 5 hrs. Wheels are the cheapest I've seen.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:22 PM   #2
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the website?
Old 12-08-2008, 06:23 PM   #3
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

http://www.performance4trucks.com/default.aspx
Old 12-08-2008, 06:41 PM   #5
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by billas333 View Post
I added some tires to a cart how do u get 20-30% off its not looking like a discount to me
+1
Old 12-08-2008, 06:41 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by billas333 View Post
I added some tires to a cart how do u get 20-30% off its not looking like a discount to me
not sure. it just says 20% off on the main page
Old 12-08-2008, 07:01 PM   #7
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
For fun I ran the price on some 5100's. They are 10% off. Isn't this awful cheap compared to what most are paying?? Are these the right part numbers?

Bilstein Shocks - 5100 series Part #BILF4-BE5-C475-H0 Buy now and get 10% Off Instantly More

Vehicle: 2008 Toyota TACOMA V6 4.0Liter Gas Vehicle Info:
DRIVEWHEEL: 4 Wheel Drive
Product Info:
Lift Size: Front w/0 in. Lift/Drop

Update

$108.99 - $10.90
$98.09
Move to Wish ListRemove

Bilstein Shocks - 5100 series Part #BILF4-BE5-C476-H0 Buy now and get 10% Off Instantly More

Product Info:
Lift Size: Rear w/0 in. Lift/Drop

Update

$83.99 - $8.40
$75.59
Move to Wish ListRemove
  • Subtotal: $173.68
  • Shipping: UPS Ground: $18.40
  • Total: $192.08
Old 12-08-2008, 07:20 PM   #8
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Those are average prices for regular Bilstein's. The type most people talk/buy are the adjustable 5100's.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:37 PM   #9
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TengoTaco View Post
Those are average prices for regular Bilstein's. The type most people talk/buy are the adjustable 5100's.
hmmmm....Didn't know there was non-adjustable 5100's. So I did it again with the 2.5" lift option in the front and got the same price???????

Bilstein Shocks - 5100 series Part #BILF4-BE5-C475-H0 Buy now and get 10% Off Instantly More

Product Info:
Lift Size: Front w/2.5 in. Lift

Update

$108.99 - $10.90
$98.09
Move to Wish ListRemove

Bilstein Shocks - 5100 series Part #BILF4-BE5-C476-H0 Buy now and get 10% Off Instantly More

Product Info:

Update

$83.99 - $8.40
$75.59
Move to Wish ListRemove
Old 12-08-2008, 08:43 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
I want the husky floor mats! But they are only 10% off
Old 12-09-2008, 12:08 AM   #12
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
hmmmm....Didn't know there was non-adjustable 5100's. So I did it again with the 2.5" lift option in the front and got the same price???????

DRIVEWHEEL: 4 Wheel Drive Product Info:
Lift Size: Front w/2.5 in. Lift

Update

$108.99 - $10.90
$98.09
Move to Wish ListRemove

Product Info:

Update

$83.99 - $8.40
$75.59

Move to Wish ListRemove
I think that selectable lift number is if you have a lift on your truck already. Those numbers don't correspond with the height adjustable Bilsteins settings (0, 0.85, 1.75, 2.5).

But the part number look like what's on the Bilstein site for the height adjustables:
Performance4trucks: BILF4-BE5-C475-H0
Bilstein: BE5-C475-H0

The photo doesn't look right.

EDIT: I looked again at the Bilstein link TengoTaco provided and the part numbers on Bilstein's site are the same for the Height Adjustables and for the set for Lifted trucks but they're two different shocks (perhaps the part number only refers to the internal mechanism). So I would assume like he said these are not height adjustable based on the photo (matches the 5100s for already lifted trucks so it makes sense that they're asking you what your current lift is). If you look at the photo on eBay that Downsouth Motorsports sells, you'll see it's different.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:42 AM   #13
Never have seen any talk around here about the regular 5100's for the front. The price threw me for a loop. I didn't look deep enough on that site for the preload 5100's.
Thanks guys for the beginner course on the 5100's...