Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

best place to get pro comps

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2008, 12:27 PM   #1
Nailer28 is on a distinguished road
Nailer28's Tacoma Gallery
best place to get pro comps

where do you all of you feel is the best and cheapest place to buy pro comp wheels and tires
Old 12-09-2008, 12:30 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
probably 4wheel parts... their a huge supplier for them and will beat any low price u show them on those tires, and they always got buy 3 get one 1 deals there on pro comps
Old 12-09-2008, 01:21 PM   #3
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
ever notice when they do the 'buy 3 get 1 free' that they have raised the normal price? I was gonna buy some tires from there a while back and they where about 170 a tire, during the buy 3 get 1 free they went up to 220 or so.
yea they do that, but if you show them a price tag thats cheaper from anywhere else they will match that price... a friend of mine works there and their always in desperate need to get rid of those tires and will price match
Old 12-09-2008, 08:05 PM   #5
dabighi has a little shameless behaviour in the past
dabighi's Tacoma Gallery
for some reason i want to say that tire package and 4wheel are some how combined. their websites are identical when it comes to building packages. but ya 4wheel is a good place to buy them from. i was told that they are a big supplier because either they have stock in pro comp or procomp has stock in them. not sure which if either is true. but it makes sense they always push procomp
Old 12-10-2008, 02:51 AM   #6
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
4WheelParts is having a sale on Procomp wheels and tires, they also price match.
http://www.4wheelparts.com/Tires/Pro...t_c=13&t_s=157
4 Tires Ship for $98.95 -Free if picked up in store
$50 Instant Rebate on any set of 4 Procomp tires with a wheel Diameter of 15.16.16.5, or 17
$75 Instant Rebate on any set of 4 Procomp tires with a wheel Diameter of 18
10% off all Procomp Tires
http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Pr...10&t_pt=100073
Buy Now: Ends in 21 Hrs - 20% off all Extreme Alloy Wheels 30% OFF on PXA Clearance Wheels

Doesn't look like they raised the prices since I was there in October, I was going to get ProComp wheels if the Moto Metal didn't fit. I saved over $300 by taking in lower prices from internet sites.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:10 PM   #7
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabighi View Post
but ya 4wheel is a good place to buy them from. i was told that they are a big supplier because either they have stock in pro comp or procomp has stock in them. not sure which if either is true. but it makes sense they always push procomp
i have friends at 4WP headquarters and have shot for them... i forgot who owns who, but yah, there is a parent company mixed up in there somewhere...