Black Rhino - Rockwell 15 13.16%
Gear - Black Jack 22 19.30%
Gear - Back Country 15 13.16%
Mamba M 3 10 8.77%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
New Wheels - Poll! Vote :)

SO.... the wifeys fj is getting my rockstars which means i get some new wheels but which ones....

Current setup

Attached Thumbnails
New Wheels - Poll! Vote :)-ballistic-jester-814-black.jpg   New Wheels - Poll! Vote :)-mamba_m38_mba_ci3_l.jpg   New Wheels - Poll! Vote :)-black-rhino-rockwell-matteblack_lg.jpg   New Wheels - Poll! Vote :)-gear-alloy-blackjack-black-wheels-rims.jpg   New Wheels - Poll! Vote :)-bwochi-cgk-28kgrhqyokm4evyfnk-t3bmh9i-7icw-_35.jpg  

Old 02-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #2
TotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the roughTotalBrutal is a jewel in the rough

Name: Dan
TotalBrutal's Tacoma Gallery
Love the mambas, been looking at them myself. Just a little heavy from what i recall.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:44 AM   #3
BigD91 is on a distinguished road

EMS: Emergency Medical Technician
Name: Andrew
BigD91's Tacoma Gallery
Black Jacks!!
Old 02-27-2012, 09:50 AM   #4
tacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacocolin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
tacocolin's Tacoma Gallery
Post a side view of your truck so we can see what they would look like.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:52 AM   #5
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacocolin View Post
Post a side view of your truck so we can see what they would look like.

yes sir
Old 02-27-2012, 10:18 AM   #6
captain.cardinal1 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: staff sgt
Name: chad
captain.cardinal1's Tacoma Gallery
Jester
Old 02-27-2012, 10:20 AM   #7
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
jesters on same color, but 3" lift and 34s

Old 02-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #8
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I like the gear ones actually (never seen them before) but I would leave of the stupid center cap....or black it out
Old 02-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #9
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 9th BN 94th DIV Instructor
Name: Jose
Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
I voted for black jacks...
Old 02-27-2012, 10:44 AM   #10
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Jesters.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:52 AM   #11
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Black Jacks.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:52 PM   #12
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Jesters & paint the red part black.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #13
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Think the rock wells would look the cleanest IMO
Old 02-27-2012, 05:23 PM   #14
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
I have Jester's on my Tundra. They look great!

Old 02-29-2012, 01:31 AM   #16
lil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant futurelil J has a brilliant future

Name: Jacen
lil J's Tacoma Gallery
Diggin the look of those jesters with the red trim
Old 03-02-2012, 10:34 AM   #17
atalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant future

atalladega's Tacoma Gallery
Jesters,

Well I'm a little bias, I just got mine in earlier this week. Lift is coming today.

Old 03-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #18
valon5150 will become famous soon enough

Name: Steven
valon5150's Tacoma Gallery
They all look like a big ol stick could slide right on in between the spokes and fuck some shit up...I'm a bit plain so i'd just get some good old boring steelies. Classic...
Old 03-03-2012, 11:29 PM   #19
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by atalladega View Post
Jesters,

Well I'm a little bias, I just got mine in earlier this week. Lift is coming today.

What's the offset / backspace on those . They don't look like they are for a Tacoma .
Old 03-04-2012, 02:44 AM   #20
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Black is more played out than a hooker in Las Vegas.