* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2012, 08:24 AM   #21
drwb is on a distinguished road

Name: Allen
drwb's Tacoma Gallery
none of the above
Old 02-28-2012, 08:26 AM   #22
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
I just pre-ordered number 1 in a 16x8 for my truck. They are the Method Racing Double Standard wheels. Dont let any shop fool you, the earliest they will be out is mid to late March and there are already a ton of pre-orders on them. I spoke to Method as well as a few other shops and unless you pre-ordered them already its doubtful they will be avaliable until late April - May time frame.
Old 02-28-2012, 08:27 AM   #23
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
I say #4 and that would be a NON black wheel since EVERYONE has them....just my .02 take it for what its worth I guess.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #24
Bo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brian
Bo Rocks's Tacoma Gallery
It is official, I am going with number 1, the Method Double Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
I just pre-ordered number 1 in a 16x8 for my truck. They are the Method Racing Double Standard wheels. Dont let any shop fool you, the earliest they will be out is mid to late March and there are already a ton of pre-orders on them. I spoke to Method as well as a few other shops and unless you pre-ordered them already its doubtful they will be avaliable until late April - May time frame.
yeah thanks, I just ordered them right now!! the guy told me about 4 weeks but that I should check in with him in 2 weeks to get a better estimate. CANT WAIT
Old 02-28-2012, 03:06 PM   #25
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
The one YOU like
Old 02-28-2012, 05:35 PM   #26
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
If you like to going in the mud a lot, get number 1 so they are a pain in the ass to clean.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:37 PM   #27
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Rocks View Post
It is official, I am going with number 1, the Method Double Standard

yeah thanks, I just ordered them right now!! the guy told me about 4 weeks but that I should check in with him in 2 weeks to get a better estimate. CANT WAIT
Same here! Ordered mine yesterday and he told me about 4 weeks
Old 02-28-2012, 11:46 PM   #28
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
I vote keep it simple! But congrats on the decision/order! just threw my new wheels on tonight and I couldn't be happier.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:52 PM   #29
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
If you haven't decided on tires to go with those wheels yet, get these! They're gnarley!

BFG KM2s
Old 02-29-2012, 06:30 PM   #30
Bo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brian
Bo Rocks's Tacoma Gallery
i think im going to get falken wild peaks because i want to save on gas, otherwise i would be getting some mud terrains
Old 03-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #31
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Number 1 looks tough, gets my vote but its your truck

I had the Pro-Comps on my Super Duty and all 4 cracked over a year and leaked. Pro-Comp made good on it, they didn't have to, that part was cool but I got new ones but they cracked too. Had to replace them with different wheels shortly after. That is on a heavy ass diesel though.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:06 AM   #32
magog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud ofmagog45 has much to be proud of

magog45's Tacoma Gallery
I would vote for keeping the stock wheels and investing the money cause when I was young I wasted a lot of cash on vehicles and stuff for them to no real worthwhile end.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:15 AM   #34
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
1 is hot
Old 03-06-2012, 10:34 PM   #36
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
To the OP, I just put on a set of Method Racing 301's on my Tacoma today. Couldn't be any happier.

I was dead set on Pro Comps or MT's before ordering my Methods, but decided I wanted to go with something less frequently seen.

Love the look of these. Getting some Line X'd Bushwackers on soon so it should compliment my wheels. I vote Method Racing!

-Matt
Old 03-06-2012, 10:38 PM   #37
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Yup, they told me the same. The Double Standards are worth the wait. Had I not had a buyer already waiting for my old wheels to be taken off, I would've waited for these for sure. Still happy with my Method 301's though.

-Matt
Old 03-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #39
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Get #3
Old 03-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #40
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
Method all the way. They're most likely gonna be a little lighter as well. Good enough for BJ Baldwin... Good enough for you. PS they do custom colors. What color is your truck?