NUMBER 3 34 24.11%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #41
Six lugs of fury!
Performula is on a distinguished road
Name: Justinian the Gr3iht
Performula's Tacoma Gallery
They are common, but so beautiful... I would always go with 8 hole Mickeys. They are very gorgeous. They will never age.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:04 PM   #42
Six lugs of fury!
Personally, I would stay away from fake bead locks. Thats just me.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:10 PM   #43
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Performula View Post
Personally, I would stay away from fake bead locks. Thats just me.
Well good thing thats your opinion and in my world it holds less weight than my dogs!!! LoL

I got he fake beadlocks for looks on the street and am getting real beadlocks for offroad!!!
Old 03-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #44
Six lugs of fury!
NYC has fake Rolexes for $20.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:19 PM   #45
Bo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brian
Bo Rocks's Tacoma Gallery
so, it turns out that when i placed my order last tuesday, the guy never actually placed my order... I have thought about it a little bit more and i still really like the mickey thompsons. I am so indecisive, its killin me!!!
Old 03-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #46
Bo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura aboutBo Rocks has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lundy View Post
Method all the way. They're most likely gonna be a little lighter as well. Good enough for BJ Baldwin... Good enough for you. PS they do custom colors. What color is your truck?
He gets em for free....... he could probably get any wheels he wants for free, but method probably pays him the most

and my truck is silver
Old 03-08-2012, 09:02 AM   #47
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Rocks View Post
He gets em for free....... he could probably get any wheels he wants for free, but method probably pays him the most

and my truck is silver
As somebody in the wheel business I can tell you Method exceeds the other choices in terms of quality and weight.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:13 PM   #48
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Reece
reece54's Tacoma Gallery
Methods ftw
Old 03-11-2012, 10:48 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by lundy View Post
As somebody in the wheel business I can tell you Method exceeds the other choices in terms of quality and weight.
since you are in the wheel business, can u get me some sort of dicount for method wheels??
Old 03-12-2012, 12:13 AM   #50
Race Fire/Med Rescue
res4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to all

Firefighter:
Name: John
res4cue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Well good thing thats your opinion and in my world it holds less weight than my dogs!!! LoL

I got he fake beadlocks for looks on the street and am getting real beadlocks for offroad!!!
Anyone who has ever had to change a tire on a real beadlock will tell you DON'T DO IT!!!!!

Unless you are throwing tires and have to air down to less than 10 psi, your non-beadlocks are more than sufficient! I know plenty of trucks RACING in Baja who don't even use beadlocks because of the hassle.

Sorry for butting in but you triggered an old nerve right there, and if I could possibly steer you away from hours of cursing and frustration, then my mission is just. Lol
Old 03-12-2012, 08:31 AM   #51
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
since you are in the wheel business, can u get me some sort of dicount for method wheels??
I actually don't distribute Method but I still will vouch for them
Old 03-24-2012, 06:08 PM   #52
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
#2...

I hate these types of threads
Same and Same.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:40 AM   #53
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
all of them are tight, but I think I would go with 2
Old 03-28-2012, 09:48 PM   #54
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Going to get my Methods installed tomorrw. I will post pics soon!!!
Old 03-28-2012, 10:59 PM   #56
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
#2...

I hate these types of threads
Yeah, me too. Cause they all suck, again, ALL back wheels look the very same at ten yards, so it don't matter, paint whatever is on the truck now and buy some gas.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Going to get my Methods installed tomorrw. I will post pics soon!!!
Sick, can't wait to see them!
Old 04-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #58
Ask and Ye shall recieve...

Old 04-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #59

got them!! horrible picture of them but extremachn1 got it covered on some sweet pics
Attached Thumbnails
WHICH WHEEL SHOULD I GET??????-img_0148.jpg  
Old 04-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #60
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
got them!! horrible picture of them but extremachn1 got it covered on some sweet pics
Those things look BADASS! Thanks for the update man!