Another example of "painted" stock rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
Misterclean is on a distinguished road
Army: E5 Meteorological Team Chief; Air Assault, 25th Infantry Division
Name: Mike
Misterclean's Tacoma Gallery
Another example of "painted" stock rims

Everyone recommended going black wall out but I really like the White walls for continuity!

Old 02-28-2012, 09:36 AM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I think it looks good with the white it breaks up the black. Nice and simple.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:00 AM   #3
Misterclean is on a distinguished road
Army: E5 Meteorological Team Chief; Air Assault, 25th Infantry Division
Name: Mike
Misterclean's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
I think it looks good with the white it breaks up the black. Nice and simple.
Thanks! Thought about new rims but I was looking for something to kill a little time on the weekend... and I think they turned out pretty damn OK!
Besides what I've already done, I don't see too many more mods coming.
For me, I got it just where I wanted it!
Old 02-28-2012, 11:08 AM   #4
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaSkynyrd's Tacoma Gallery
Love it.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:12 AM   #5
spidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Dom
spidy3's Tacoma Gallery
Love the white! truck looks great