Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Chrome or Black

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-29-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
Busting Asphalt
Conviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
Conviction11's Tacoma Gallery
Chrome or Black

I've been going back and forth for weeks and change my mind about every other day. Chrome or Black wheels.

Which is easier to clean and which finish last the longest?

Once I get this figured out, I guess I can start thinking about what size I want...
Old 02-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #2
Cvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Cory
Cvd2312's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conviction11 View Post
I've been going back and forth for weeks and change my mind about every other day. Chrome or Black wheels.

Which is easier to clean and which finish last the longest?

Once I get this figured out, I guess I can start thinking about what size I want...
I like black wheels on black trucks. But, I'm not anti-chrome like a lot of people on this forum (I have chrome wheels). Both can look really good, I've had both. Black is probably easier to keep clean, as it doesn't show brake dust and things like that. As far as which finish lasts longer, I don't know for sure but I would guess one is not better than the other.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:02 PM   #3
Busting Asphalt
Conviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
Conviction11's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for your impute. I've never had Chrome rims so I wasn't sure if they scratch or dull real easy. I'm kinda case by case basis on which finish I prefer depending on the color of the truck.
I'd like to hear some more opinions so please roll them in.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:44 AM   #4
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, this thread title is already being used.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gre...ome-black.html